Friday, February 29, 2008

Boo has not been starving this week

Hello! I just wanted to inform everyone that Boo has not been starving this week. I have been feeding him. I started a new job on Monday and we're still adjusting here. I am planning on keeping this blog going. I feel that it's really important to have as many resources as possible about BLW, so I'm pretty motivated to work on this. So I imagine that the longer I work I will get into a routine that works and be able to keep up a bit better.

As far as Boo's eating goes we did add in breakfast this week. Especially with me working I wanted him to have more opportunity to eat solids as it's really hard to pump enough milk for him every day. I've done it so far though. Yay!

For breakfast Boo has had oatmeal pretty much every morning this week. Boring that it's the same, but I'll try him out on pancakes this weekend and try to make up a bunch and freeze them.

Dinner was pretty boring most times. Last night was something new. I made honey mustard chicken wings. I know you're not supposed to give honey to infants, but the honey was cooked, so I imagine that's different. Anyways, he just got strips of the meat, not the skin anyways. He really seemed to like the chicken. And then he got some steamed broccoli with that.

No comments: