Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So Many Foods, So Little Time

Hello there! I am guilty of getting behind on my blogging. I admit that since returning to work this has dropped on my priority list a bit. I really do want to learn to keep up with these blogs though. So I'll keep trying.

As far as BLW goes, Boo has had many wonderful things. He eats all three meals a day now. He started breakfasts a couple of weeks ago when I started work. So far it's usually english muffin with fruit or oatmeal with fruit. Although, he doesn't seem to be a big fan of his oatmeal. And lunch was started this week. At this point I'm very unadventurous with lunch and it's usually dinner leftovers from the night before.

Here's some thinks Boo has had:

Steak and smashed potatoes with gravy. He loved sucking on the steak. He absolutely adored the smashed potatoes with gravy. He kept looking at me with this smile on his face. I think he would've been happy just to eat a big pile of gravy, but I won't cater to that!

He's had garlic bread and really thought that was wonderful.

He's had honey mustard chicken.

He's had asparagus and green beans.

BBQ Beef Brisket, baked beans, and cornbread. That was tonight's meal.

I have some film developed that has pics of him eating. As soon as I get the chance I'll post some of those on here.

Oh, and I must say that grandma is doing much better with the BLW. She's the one that feeds him most of the time since I work full time now and has been pretty cooperative. Now I'm not naive enough to think that she doesn't help him along with a spoon on occasion. But I'm going to pick my battles and let this one slide.

No comments: