Saturday, February 23, 2008

Whole wheat english muffin and banana

Well, Boo had a whole wheat english muffin and banana. Sooo, here we go to see how he does with wheat. Although I'm pretty sure the saltine that I let him snake from me yesterday has wheat in it too. He was just looking at me with his big eyes while I was eating my saltine and cheese, so mommy caved and gave him a saltine. Not the best choice I know as they're a bit salty, but they're the only salty thing he had that day and he certainly didn't have enough of it for it to be of concern. He LOVES banana. He looked at me with this huge smile on his face after sucking on the banana. He didn't really eat much of the muffin. He mostly sucked the banana off of it and spit the muffin out. Oh well, I'm sure he'll learn to love them once he's better at chewing them. But what's not to love about banana? It's so sweet. I'm sure he felt like he was getting a great treat.

No comments: