Friday, February 8, 2008

Cauliflower and Asparagus

Tonight Boo had cauliflower and asparagus. I actually made a recipe that was macaroni and cheese with cauliflower mixed in, but since I'm still holding off on dairy with Boo I just set aside some cauliflower for him. The asparagus was roasted in the oven with olive oil and garlic. He liked to gum on the asparagus. I'm sure he was able to swallow bits of the asparagus tops, but not so much of the stem. Of course I'll know for sure when I see his next dirty diaper. The cauliflower he did alright with. I noticed though that he didn't sit eating for too long before he was all done (i.e. puts his hands out as if to say "Take me out please."). So I'm not sure if he wasn't as crazy about the meal. I have yet to see anything that he rejects outright though. So far Boo eats anything I put in front of him. Hooray for a good eater!

No comments: