Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Chicken and Spinach

Well, yesterday's dinner was chicken and spinach. The chicken was boiled so it was nice and soft. Boo seemed to really enjoy shoving it in his mouth. I'm not sure how much of it he actually swallowed. The spinach was steamed with olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice. I've made the spinach that way before except without the lemon juice. I got the idea from another blogger on the lemon juice. My husband was not excited about the addition of lemon juice, so next time it will just be olive oil and garlic. Anyways, I wish I'd had the camera ready during Boo's first bite of spinach. It was hysterical. He made such a funny face and spit it back out. I think the new flavors just startled him a bit. After that first bite he was happy to try and shove it back in. I think it was the lemon juice. He made such a sour face.

No comments: