Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boo Amazes Me

Boo continues to amaze me with the variety of foods that he will eat. Yesterday's daycare menu had a couple of new foods on it. We had Italian Bread and Cheese Soup. It was so yummy! I'd post the recipe, but I got it from a cookbook, so I'm pretty sure that would be a copyright violation. I got it out of a cookbook entitled, "Simple Suppers." It's a Moosewood Restaurant cookbook. Boo loved his soup and scarfed it down. Of course he ate the cheese off of the top first and then ate the rest of the soup. He loves cheese!

Afternoon snack was green olive tapenade on whole grain melba. I didn't have high hopes with this one. Nope - he scarfed it down. I'd love to say that it was this lovely homemade tapenade, but no, it was a jar of store bought tapenade. He actually ate the tapenade first and then started in on the melba. Although, that's the way he does with almost any topping!

No comments: